CBK-IT is an IT consultant company that was started by Kent Meiling Sorensen. The purpose of the company is helping the customers developing and maintaining their IT.
I offer help with short-term or long-term assignments as a freelance consultant. Key words are quality, communication and responsibility. Work can be done in cooperation with other consulting firms or directly for the customer. I have 30 years of experience in developing IT within the financial sector working at large scale IBM mainframe installations. Has the last 2 years been working as a solution architect in an agile setup within the scope of Scrum and SAFe.
I’m used to work within the following areas:
- Business Analysis
- Requirements Specification
- User stories
- Data Modeling
Have core competencies within the business areas:
- Loan case management, credit overview, granting process, policy rules
- Postings, Clearing, Accounting in foreign currency
- Risk assessment using reporting and position processing
- Schedule payments
- Appbuilder (Hps), DB2, SQL, Erwin, Cobol, CICS
- Misc. Mainframe standard tools: Tso, ISPF, QMF, Spufi, Expediter, etc
- Agile tools: Jira, Confluense
- Misc. PC tools: Word, Excel, Visio, Igrafx, Lotus Notes etc.
Interested in a collaboration? Please contact me. Wanna know more about me? Take a look at my CV.